Dressed appropriately; clean, pressed clothing; shoes shined. Presented a firm handshake.
ITEMS FOR MY REVIEW:
- Arrived earlyforthe interview.
- Dressed appropriately; clean, pressed clothing; shoes shined. Presented a firm handshake.
- Presented a professional image.
- Prepared for interview by knowing resume inside and out. Prepared for interview by knowing the skills required.
- Prepared for the interviewby knowing thecompany's products/services.
- Prepared for the interview by researching company's problems, strengths, and possible plans for the future.
- Maintained good eyecontact.
- Spoke with authorityand confidence.
- Conveyed enthusiasm about thejob. Appeared relaxed.
- Adjusted the volume of your voice and the accentuation of words. Did not laugh inappropriately (nervous laughter).
- Did not fidget or squirm. Good posture.
- Presented a natural, not stiff or rigid, posture and appearance. Body language supported what you were saying.
- Demonstrated good listening skills.
- Presented your skills and abilities well, and gave a concrete personal example of how the skills were used.
- Presented your benefits to the employer well, indicating how you would apply that benefit directly to the company.
- Clarified anymisunderstandingsthat may havearisen.
- Gaveexamplesfrom your experienceto illustrate skillsand benefits.
- Gave interviewerthe impression that you were prepared for thisinterview.
- Communicated to the employer the reasons why you are applying to and chose this company.
- Thanked the interviewerforthe interview.
- Complimented the interviewer, the company or the office. Indicated commitment to the position.
- Projected confidencethat you arethe right person for the job.
- Asked whatthe next stepsin the selection processwill be and when theywill be.
- Made sure you have the interviewer's name for the after-interview letter. (Ask for his/her business card.)
- If asked about your weaknesses, expressed them as areas of skills that you are working on. Showed a plan for improvement, using an example.
- Showed excitementand enthusiasm.
- If given the opportunity, asked questions of the interviewer to help you gain further knowledge about the position, the company, and the organization's structure, work climate, stability, etc.
- If given the opportunity, provided additional qualifications that you have that either you forgot when asked earlier, or feel a need to elaborate or expound upon.
- Honestly presented your qualifications forand commitment to the position.
Study Material, Lecturing Notes, Assignment, Reference, Wiki description explanation, brief detail
INTERVIEWING GUIDE HOW I MUST APPEAR IN THE INTERVIEW, INTERVIEW BEHAVIER, : ITEMS FOR MY REVIEW IN INTERVIEW |