![if !IE]> <![endif]>
GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF DATA
A Bar graph is a chart that uses bars to show comparisons between categories of data. The bars can either be horizontal or vertical.
The number of things sold in a month of January in a particular shop is shown below. Draw a bargraph.
1. Take a survey among your friends and family on their favourite pets. Use the information to draw a bargraph.
2. Take a survey among your school friends or their favorite
colour. (key: Purple, Green, Red, Brown, Blue) Draw a bargraph to represent your
The following information is collected from 50 students of class 5 about their grades in exams. Complete the following table.
In Trichy, a GHSS has five different clubs. The data shows the number of students in each club. Use the information to draw a bargraph and answer the questions.
1) Which club has the fewest students? How many?
Answer: Arts club 28
2) How many students are there in art and debate clubs?
3) Find how many students are there in the sports club more than the drama club?
4) How many students are there in all clubs together?
Take a survey among your classmates on their favourite hobby. [Clue: Reading, Painting, Gardening, Cooking, Fishing] Draw bargraph to represent your data.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.