![if !IE]> <![endif]>
ASIA AND EUROPE
• To understand the location, extent and political divisions of the continents of Asia and Europe
• To know about the physical features and drainage of these two continents.
• To understand the climate and natural vegetation of these continents.
• To discuss the economic activities and resources.
• To appraise the cultural mosaic of both the continents.
• To gain the skill of locating the given places on the map.
Students: Good morning, Teacher.
Teacher: Good morning, students! Did you celebrate the English New Year well?
Students: Yes madam.
Teacher: Ok. English is the native of which country?
Teacher: Good. Do you know which continent is it located in?
Teacher: Very good. Which is our home continent?
Teacher: Exactly. In the first term, you have learnt about how many continents are in the world and their names. In this lesson, we are going to learn in detail about Asia and Europe. Let us explore these two continents.
This lesson disscusses about the location, boundaries, physical and political divisions of Asia and Europe. The major rivers, climate and natural vegetation are highlighted in this lesson. It also explains about how economic activities are determined by the resources.
The cultural mosaics of Asia and Europe are great eye openers for learners in terms of European and Asian cultures.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.