![if !IE]> <![endif]>
V. Answer the following briefly
1. Discuss how the age of speculation made humans become conscious and knowledgeable.
• In the course of evolution, humans began to think and ask questions about nature, organisms and the world around them.
• This made humans become conscious and knowledgeable.
2. Write a note on the impact of pastoralism on the prehistoric people in Tamil Nadu.
• The people in the Iron Age practiced agriculture and domesticated cattle and sheep.
• While some of the groups were still hunting they developed irrigation management. Millets and rice were cultivated.
• They made pottery; they lived in permanent houses. They developed various crafts.
3. List out the features of Megalithic Burial types.
The burials are classified as :
• Dolmens (Table like stone Structure)
• Cists (Stone enclosurces buried under earth)
• Menhirs (Pillar like stones)
• Sarcophagus (Buried receptacles made of terracotta)
4. Examine the tool making technical skills of lower Paleolithic people.
• The people of lower Palaeolithic Culture made lifacus such as hand axes and clavers to meet their subsistance needs.
• These have Physical symmetry and convey the humans' cognitive (perception) skills.
• They produced flakes from the stone block or pebbles and made tools.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.