![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Removal and Resignation of Auditor
· An auditor can be removed before the expiry of the term by obtaining the prior approval of the Central Government by filling an application.
· The Company shall hold the general meeting within 60 days of receipt of approval of the Central Government for passing the special resolution.
· The auditor concerned shall be given a reasonable opportunity of being heard.
· The auditor who has resigned from the Company shall file a statement in the prescribed form stating the reasons for his resignation to the Comptroller and Auditor General of India in case of a Government Company and to the Registrar of Companies in case of Non-Government Companies.
· While filing the statement, reasons for resignation and other facts as may be relevant with regard to his resignation shall also be indicated.
· In case of non-compliance, he shall be punishable with fine ranging from ₹.50,000 to ₹.5,00,000.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.