* The word Money is derived from Roman word “Moneta Juno”.
* Barter System - Men exchanged goods for goods without the use of Money.
* Some of the major stages through which money has evolved are Commodity Money, Metallic Money, Paper Money, Credit Money, Near Money and recent forms of Money.
* Value of money is meant the purchasing power of money over goods and services in a country.
* Money is defined by its functions: anything is money which is used as money:“Money is what money does”.
* Savings are defined as the part of consumer’s disposable income which is not used for current consumption, rather kept aside for future use.
* Black Money is money earned through any illegal activity controlled by country regulations.
1. Coincidence: accident தற்செயல்
2. Demonitization: to officially stop using particular பண மதிப்பு குறைப்பு
3. Dual Economy: an economic system that consists of two very different parts
4. Purchasing Power: the value of money considered as the amount of goods it will buy வாங்கும் சக்தி
5. Unanimity: the state of being unanimous ஒரு மனதாக முடிவெடுத்தல்
6. Tax Evasion: ways of illegally paying less tax வரி ஏய்ப்பு
7. Deterioration: the process of becoming progressively worse மோசம் அடைதல்
1. Jhingan - Monetary Economics
2..JagdishHanda – Monetary economics
3. Wynne A. H. Godley – Monetary economics
4. Mervyn K. Lewis – Monetary Economics
Money, Savings and Investments
•Open the Browser and type the URL given below (or) Scan the QR Code.
•Go to Currency converter
•Go to drop down menu, select any country name (Ex.India-America)