PROS AND CONS OF MOBILE COMMERCE
· Increased access to user data (e.g. by requesting Facebook login).
· Better use of the screen (not inside the browser window).
· Better use of smartphone features / tools (e.g. camera, GPS).
· Can access without an internet connection, using 3G for example.
· More control on how it is being shown.
· Apps need to be downloaded.
· Apps need to be upgraded.
· There is a low repeated usage of apps.
· Needs to be built for each platform (iOS, Android, Windows).
· Needs to be right the first time – reviews stay ―forever‖.