![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Points to remember
● According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology, EDI is “the computer-to-computer interchange of strictly formatted messages that represent documents other than monetary instruments.”
● EDI is “Paperless Trade” and EFT (Electronic Transfer) is “Paperless Payment”
● Ed Guilbert, is called as the father of EDI
● In 1985, UN created the EDIFACT to assist with the global reach of technology in E-Commerce.
● Direct EDI is also called as Point-to-Point EDI
● Every EDI message consist of six uppercase English Alphabets
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.