![if !IE]> <![endif]>
POINTS TO REMEMBER
1. The measurement of warmness or coldness of a substance is known as its temperature.
2. There are three units which are used to measure the temperature: Degree Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
3. The SI unit of temperature is Kelvin (K).
4. In a thermometer, when liquid gets heat, it expands and when it is cooled down, it contracts. It is used to measure temperature.
5. Relation between Fahrenheit scale and Celsius scales is
(F-32) / 9 = C/5
K = 273.15 +C
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.