Points to Remember:
• Images are essential element to make an HTML presentation as more attractive manner.
• Most of the browsers supports, GIF, JPEG and PNG images formats.
• The <IMG> tag along with the attribute src (Source) is used to add images in HTML document.
• In HTML, a piece of text or image can be move horizontally or vertically by using <marquee> tag.
• In HTML, a video or audio content may be included as Inline or external data.
• The <embed> tag is used to attach an audio or video file easily within webpage.
• Music can be played in the background to a webpage, while the page is viewed.
• The <bgsound> tag is used to attach an inline sound file in HTML.
• Forms are used to receive information from the user.
• An HTML from starts with <form> and ends with </form> tag.
• Most of the form controls are created by using <input> tag.
• The <select> tag is used to create dropdown list box in HTML.
• The <Textarea> tag used to receive multi line text data as input.