![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Online Shopping of Ready-Made Garments
Online shopping is the trend of the day where in one can sit at his own place and order on his phone, computer or anyone system. One views the products which are put up on internet, choose and place order. In India, studies by Internet and Mobile Association of India and Indian Market Research Bureau indicate shows about 500 million internet users used online by June 2017. Urban India with an estimated population of 444 million already has 269 million (60 percent) peoples using the Internet.
Over 100 million Indians will have made at least one online purchase in 2017 as compared with 69 million in 2016, a joint report by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India and Resurgent India states.
· It provides the product with better prices.
· We can get more varieties of product.
· It can give us an opportunity to shop 24/7.
· There is no crowd while online shopping we are free to purchase it any time.
· One can also buy older and unused products at the lesser price.
· One can get their expenses on shopping reduced, like there is no expense on buying and eating out and also in transportation cost.
· Can send gifts more easily to our relatives and friends.
· Delay in delivery
· Lack of significant discounts in online shops
· Lack of touch and feel of merchandise in online shopping
· Lack of shopping experience
· Frauds in online shopping
· Lack of interactivity in online shopping
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.