● Scheduling of tasks under given set of constraints.
● Able to create and use of flowcharts.
The Process that involves deciding of the ordering of tasks and allocating of appropriate resources among the different type of possible tasks is called scheduling. Schedules can usually be short term periodical plan such as a daily or weekly schedule, and long – term periodical plan which extends for several months or years.
A schedule consists of a list with a timeline with which possible tasks, events, or activities are intended to take place or a sequence of is intended to take place.
Here is a programme list of two days Zonal level sports meet held on 15th Nov 2018 and 16th Nov 2018 at Bala’s school. To submit the annual report, prepare a schedule and make a table using the column headings given below.
1. Preparation of play ground – 8.00 AM
2. Inauguration – 9.00 AM
3. Instructions given by Teacher – 9.15 AM
4. Registration for events - 9.30 AM
5. Allotment report for team games – 9.45 AM
6. Inauguration of sports events – 10.00AM
7. Indoor games – 11.00 AM
8. Individual Events – 02.30 PM
9. Team Events – 10.30 AM
10. Prize Distribution – 4.30 PM
11. Closing ceremony – 5.15 PM
12. National Anthem – 06.00 PM
Using the time table given below, fill in the trip schedule, date and time according to your school.
A fixture given below illustrates the team allocation for the game of kabaddi.
• 8 school teams has been selected for quarter finals.
• 8 teams are named as A to H
• Matches will be held in 2 courts
• Here team A and E meet in the first semi final match, team D and H meet in the second semi final match.
• H wins the final match against E.
Using the fixtures, complete the table with the instruction given above :
I. Semi Finalist team Name 1) _____________ Vs ________________
2) _____________ Vs ________________
II. Winner of the Match ____________________
Complete the partially filled 7th class model timetable using the instruction given below.
• 2 Periods can be combined for all subjects.
• Drawing and music periods can be alloted only in the afternoon.
• 1 PET period can be alloted in the morning session and one in the afternoon session.
• Library period should be alloted in the second period only