1. Mineralogy: The study of minerals.
2. Ubiquitous resource: resources which exist everywhere
3. Alloy: a metal made by combining two or more metallic elements, especially to give greater strength or resistance to corrosion.
4. Lodes: a vein of metal ore in the earth.
5. Exhaustible: Resources of which a finite quantity is in existence.
6. Mineraloids: A rock with an aggregate of one or more minerals.
7. Nuclear power: The use of nuclear reactions that release nuclear energy to generate heat, produce electricity in a nuclear power plant.
8. Silicon material: Silicon is a chemical element with symbol Si and atomic number 14. It is a hard and brittle crystalline solid with a blue-grey metallic lustre.
9. Odorant: a substance used to give a particular odour to a product.
10. Corrosive: substance that will destroy other substances with which it comes into contact by means of a chemical reaction.
This activity enables the students to enrich themselves about Resources available in the world and able to categorise them as the headings given in the activities.
* Type the URL link given below in the browser or scan the QR code. A page opens with many resources available and “play game” option.
* It opens with resources on the top and the categorizing buckets at the bottom.
* You have to drag the resources and put them in the bucket. When you drag the resources and drop them in the bucket, the bucket labelled itself for the first droppings.
* After that you have to drag and drop the objects correctly in the bucket.
* After you completed your droppings you click the bucket it gives you the score.
*Pictures are indicative only