Fast food and Health Hazard
Fast foods are typically ready to eat foods containing high levels of saturated fats, salt or sugar and little or no fruit, vegetables or dietary fiber and are considered to have little or no health benefits.
· Candy Gum
· Fried Foods
· Chilly Mushroom
· Chilly Chicken
· Artificial colours and preservatives are used.
· Mostly prepared in an unhygienic environment.
· Addition of too much of any ingredi-ent cause ill effect to health.
· Raw ingredients may be adulterated.
· Reusing oils many times.
· Poor personal hygiene of food handler.