![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. Answer the following:
2. i. Distance covered in 2 hours at the speed of 20 miles/hour: 40 miles
ii. Distance covered in 4 hours at the speed of 65 miles/hour: 260 miles
iii. Distance covered in 5 hours at the speed of 48 Km/hour: 240 Km
iv. Distance covered in 6 hours at the speed of 80 Km/hour: 480 Km
v. Distance covered in 3 hours at the speed of 42 Km/hour: 126 Km
3. If Gopi ran 12 Hours at a speed of 14 Km/Hour, then how much distance did he ran?
Distance run in 1 hour = 14 km
Distance run in 12 hours = 14×12 =168 km
4. If Raja rides motorcycle for 4 Hours at a speed of 30 Km/Hour, then how much distance did he go?
Distance went in 1 hour = 30 km
Distance went in 4 hours = 30×4 = 120 km
1. i) 96Km ii) 105Km iii) 150Km iv) 200Km v) 120Km
2. i) 40 miles ii) 260 miles iii) 240Km iv) 480Km v) 126Km
The distance between Planets and sun
Answer the following from the given table:
* The distance between Earth and Sun is 149600011.
* Neptune Planet is in the longest distance from the sun.
* The Nearest Planet to Sun is Mercury.
* Arrange the planets in ascending order depending upon the Planets distance from the sun.
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
* Arrange the planets in descending order depending upon the Planets distance from the sun.
Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Earth, Venus, Mercury.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.