Able to reason out in solving problems by comparing Time, Money, Distance
Teacher: Hello children, Did you all reach the school in time today?
Children: Yes, Teacher
Teacher: Do you know the relation of distance, time and money? Shall we discuss about that?
Prabu, where are you coming from? How much money did you spend for travel? How many kilometres did you travel to reach the school daily?
Children: Prabu replied, "I Started 8:30 a.m and spent rupees 8 for 3 kilometres and I have been reaching the school 8:45 a.m regularly".
Teacher: So, you have been spending 15 minutes and rupees 8 for 3 kilometres daily.
Teacher: Ok, children let us discuss topic about distance, time and money.
1. Write distance, bus fares and travel time from your town to the nearest cities:
Distance, Time and money are interrelated in our daily life situations.
Can you discuss and complete the table given below:
2. Distances are given below from Chennai to Kanyakumari
* The distance between Chennai to Tindivanam 128 Km
* The distance between Chennai to Villupuram 172 Km
* The distance between Chennai to Trichy 332 Km
* The distance between Trichy to Madurai 130 Km
* The distance between Madurai to Tirunelveli 162 Km
* The distance between Chennai to Kanyakumari 707 Km
* The distance between Trichy to Kanyakumari 375 Km
* The distance between Tindivanam to Tirunelveli 496 Km
* The distance between Chennai to Madurai 462 Km
* The largest distance is Chennai to Trichy or Chennai to Madurai? Chennai to Madurai.