![if !IE]> <![endif]>
A. Write the following number in words.
a. 1006 − One thousand six
b. 6327 − Six thousand three hundred and twenty seven.
c. 9097 − Nine thousand ninety seven
d. 10,000 − Ten thousand
e. 8906 − Eight thousand nine hundred and six
B. Write the numeral for each of the following.
1. Seven thousand and sixty four − 7064
2. Nine thousand three hundred and forty − 9340
3. Five thousand six hundred and seventy three − 5673
4. Ten thousand − 10000
5. Four thousand three hundred and six − 4306
C. Answer the following questions.
1. Ramu went to a bank to deposit Rs. 7500. In the deposit form, he has to fill up the amount in words. Could you please help him in writing in words?
7500: Seven thousand five hundred
75000: Seventy five thousand
2. Find the sum of the greatest two digit and the greatest three digit numbers. Write the number names of that sum.
Greatest 2 digit number = 99
Greatest 3 digit number = 999
Sum = 999 + 99
One thousand ninety eight.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.