![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Estimating and measuring length and distance
We can estimate some lengths and distances using approximate values for measurements. For example, one metre is approximately the length from your shoulder to your toes, if you stand with your arm outstretched.
Now let us try the following.
1. Distance between your place and black board.
2. Distance between table and cupboard.
3. Distance between HM room and play ground.
1. Look at the map and complete the following.
1. Distance between Meera’s house and the fruit shop 55km.
2. Distance between Meera’s house and Meera’s uncle house 30 km.
3. Distance between Meera’s uncle house and market 46 km.
4. Distance between school and fruit shop 35 km.
5. Which place is the farthest from Meera’s house Fruit Shop.
6. Which place is the nearest from Meera’s house Market.
7. Distance between Meera’s house and the School 20 km.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.