![if !IE]> <![endif]>
· Employee rights are any rights, moral or legal, that involve the status of being an employee.
Employee rights are:
· There should be no discrimination against an employee for criticizing ethical, moral or legal policies and practices of the organization.
· The organization will not also discriminate against an employee for engaging in outside activities or for objecting to an organization directive that violates common norms of morality.
· The employee will not be deprived of any enjoyment of reasonable privacy in his/her workplace.
· No personal information about employees will be collected or kept other than what is necessary to manage the organization efficiently and to meet the legal requirements.
· No employee who alleges that her/his rights have been violated will be discharged or penalized without a fair hearing by the employer organization. Some clear examples: falsifying data, avoidance on the safety of a product.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.