Dimensions of E- Commerce security
As the security issue is the most worrying issue for E-Business, ensuring the security of E-Commerce activities has become the core research field of E-Commerce. The following are some of the security elements involved in E-Commerce.
● Authenticity: conforming genuineness of data shared.
● Availability: prevention against data delay or removal.
● Completeness: unification of all business information.
● Confidentiality: protecting data against unauthorized disclosure.
● Effectiveness: effective handling of hardware, software and data.
● Integrity: prevention of the data being unaltered or modified.
● Non-repudiation: prevention against violation agreement after the deal.
● Privacy: prevention of customers’ personal data being used by others.
● Reliability: providing a reliable identification of the individuals or businesses.
● Review ability: capability of monitoring activities to audit and track the operations.
Ransomware: Ransomware is a type of malware that usually encrypt all the files in a target’s computer and threatens to publish the critical data unless a ransom (money) is paid.