![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Characteristics of Destructors
• The destructor has the same name as that of the class prefixed by the tilde character ‘~’.
• The destructor cannot have arguments
• It has no return type
• Destructors cannot be overloaded i.e., there can be only one destructor in a class
• In the absence of user defined destructor, it is generated by the compiler
• The destructor is executed automatically when the control reaches the end of class scope to destroy the object
• They cannot be inherited
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.