![if !IE]> <![endif]>
A. Match the sport and the equipment.
eg. Cricket – Bat
1. Football - Bow and Arrow
2. Tennis - Club
3. Volleyball – Racquets
4. Archery – Helmet
Answer : 1) Helmet 2) Racquets 3) Club 4) Net 5) Bow and Arrow
B. Find the names of twelve sports and games from the grid.
Answer: 1) KABADDI 2) TENNIS 3) CHESS 4) GOLF 5) SUMO 6) KITE FLYING 7) CARROM 8) HOCKEY 9) RELAY 10) SWIMMING 11) ICE SKATING 12) TABLE TENNIS
C. Tick the meaning of the italicised word.
1. Being compared to Sachin is an absolute privilege.
2. The boy was taken by surprise when he learnt about Mithali Dorai Raj.
3. Usha Rani had to struggle all through her life.
d. Work hard
4. Usha Rani is expert at giving leads.
5. No opponent is too big to defeat.
D. Fill in the blanks with the opposites of the words given in brackets.
1. We should learn from our failure (success).
2. Children don’t like to read uninteresting (interesting) books.
3. Be specific (general) when you are telling us what you need.
4. The teacher asked the children to stop (start) talking.
5. The new boss decided to dismiss (appoint) the lazy workers.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.