G. Look at the picture and fill in the blanks with suitable words.
1. There is a big ground in my school.
2.The starry sky looks beautiful at night.
3. The tray has many vegetables.
4. It is a hot day.
5. The girl gave her friend a sweet smile.
H. Put the words in correct order and rewrite each sentence.
1. They have a post-box. (Red, Small, Rectangular)
They have a rectangular small red post-box.
2. I have sticks. (Long, Two, Brown)
I have two long brown sticks.
3. Find me the brushes. (New, Five, Yellow)
Find me five new yellow
4. Mahesh is a boy. (Thin, Tall, Clever)
Mahesh is a clever tall
5. It is a plate. (Round, Pink, Small)
It is a small round pink plate.
I. Refer to a dictionary for the meanings and circle the odd one.
1. Tiny - Small, (Enormous), Little, Puny.
2. Ample - Great, Plentiful, Generous, (Restricted).
3. Kind - (Harsh), Concerned, Charitable, Gentle.
4. Honest - Reliable, Trusty, Sincere, (Deceitful.)
5. Cheerful - Bright, (Low,) Gay, Contented.