![if !IE]> <![endif]>
READ AND UNDERSTAND
I. Identify the sports and the sports personalities from the lesson and fill in the table.
II. Read the questions related to the three sports stars you have read about and tick the appropriate boxes.
1. Who won the Olympic 2017 silver medal in badminton?
2. Who is the role model for her siblings?
3. Whose mother tongue is Tamil?
4. Whose attitude is 'never-say-die spirit'?
5. Which player works in the Police Department?
6. Which player holds the record for the highest individual score in cricket?
III. Think and answer.
1. Women/ Men can achieve anything, provided they put their heart and soul into it. Discuss in the class. Do you think being a man or a woman makes a difference?
We can achieve anything provided we have interest and dedication in it. Whatever we do, we should put our heart and soul into it. Being a man or woman does not make any difference. It does not become an obstacle for our achievement.
2. How can you balance your academic goals and your passion for sports or arts?
We should allot time for our academics and our aspiration.
One should not interfere with the other. By balancing our studies and skills we
can accomplish what we aspire for.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.