Keywords : Time, Earlier, Later, Fast, Slow
A day with Mugil
Colour the boxes for the morning activities with and the evening activities with .
• Prepare the flashcards with pictures of daily events which happen from morning to evening. Example: Going to school.
• Ask the students to sit in the circular form.
• Give each student a flashcard.
• The student has to express the event mentioned in the picture flashcard by miming only.
• The remaining students have to identify the miming activity and should say by which time interval the activity will take place.
• Appreciate the group for their correct response and continue the activity till everyone finishes the miming activity.
Changes in time intervals in a day.
Match the activities based on time intervals that occurs.
Observe the pictures of daily activities and shade as follows.
Earlier – Later
Write the sequence of activities from Earlier to Later by 1, 2 and 3.
Observe the pictures and colour the objects based on their stages.
Old – New
Match the old objects with the new objects.
In olden days, informations were stored in palm leaves. Later books are used instead of palm leaves.
Fast - Slow
Crab moves fast.
Snail moves slow.
Tick (✓) the vehicle which moves fast.
Let us colour!
Which picture could be coloured neat and fast? why?
First one. Need only one color.
Less time - More time
Small bucket takes less time to fill.
Big bucket takes more time to fill.
Think like a Mathematician
Which spoon will you use to transfer oil from the bowl to the bottle quickly? Why?
Big spoon transfer oil from the bowl to the bottle quickly. It transfers more liquid quantity at every transfer.
Who will reach the school first? Why?
Boy reaches first. He is near to school.