![if !IE]> <![endif]>
LET US UNDERSTAND
A. Choose the correct option.
1. The kingdom was situated in the foothills of __________.
Answer: c. Anaimalai
2. The king looked for a __________.
c. great soldier
Answer b. leader
3. The king gave__________ seeds.
Answer: c. seven
4. In real, the test is for __________.
a. testing honesty
b. growing wheat
c. growing paddy
Answer: a. testing honesty
B. Read the statement and write True or False.
1. The king shouted at Ani. (False)
2. Ani grew the seed well. (False)
3. Ani valued honesty. (True)
C. Answer the questions.
1. How long did the competition take to reach the final?
The competition took six months to reach the finals.
2. Why did the king want a leader who knows to grow a plant?
The kingdom depended on agriculture. So the king wanted a dealer who knew how to grow plants.
3. Did the seeds given to Ani? Sprout why?
No, the seeds given to Ani did not sprout because they were boiled seeds.
4. What did Ani's parents teach her?
Ani's parents taught her honesty.
5. Do you think Ani will be a good leader? Why?
I Yes, I think that Ani will be a good leader because she is honest.
LET US BUILD
What sound does the parrot make?
Kee... Kee... Kee...
Did you know that sound is called talk?
Like that the sounds made by animals have names. Come let us learn them.
Hi, I talk beautifully.
I too will talk.
Both of us talk. Let us see what our friends do.
Let us learn some more sounds.
A. Match the animals with their sounds.
B. What we say?
I am a duck. I quack.
I am a rabbit. I squeak.
I am a lamb. I bleat.
I am a pig. I grunt.
I am a cock. I crow.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.