![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. Output : kW (for generators), kW or Hp (for motors)
2. Voltage : V volt
3. Speed : N rpm
4. Rating : Continuous or Short time
5. Temperature rise: θ0C for an ambient temperature of 400C
6. Cooling : Natural or forced cooling
7. Type: Generator or motor, separately excited or self-excited-shunt, series, or compound, if compound type of connection – long or short shunt, type of compounding – cumulative or differential, degree of compounding – over, under or level. With or without inter poles, with or without compensating windings,with or without equalizer rings in case of lap winding.
8. Voltage regulation ( in case of generators) : Range and method
9. Speed control ( in case of motors ) : range and method of control
10. Efficiency: must be as for as possible high (As the efficiency increases, cost of the machine also increases).
11. Type of enclosure: based on the field of application – totally enclosed, screen protected, drip proof, flame proof, etc.,
12. Size of the machine etc.,
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.