* Prejudice means to judge other people in a negative or inferior manner, without knowing much about them.
* Stereotype is a false view or idea about something.
* Discrimination can be defined as negative actions towards people. Discrimination can happen the basis of colour, class, religion and gender.
* Caste system is the most dominant reasonforinequalityanddiscrimination.
* Gender discrimination refers to health, education, economic and political inequalities between men and women.
* Religious discrimination is unequal treatment of an individual or group based on their beliefs.
* Prejudice: Negatively judging other people or seeing other people as inferior
* Stereotype: Creating a standard image
* Discrimination: When people are not treated equally on the basis of caste, colour, religion, sex etc.,
* Inequality: Lacking equality, either economic or social or both
* Constitution: A constitution is a set of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organisation is governed.
(The National Commission for Scheduled Castes)
(The National Commission for Scheduled Tribes)
(The National Commission for Women)