![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Read and Understand
i) The author’s desire was to _________
a) become an engineer.
b) become a big shot in life.
c) play football.
d) play cricket.
ii) After the 1983 World Cup, he was dropped from the Indian team because ___________
a) his form deteriorated.
b) he went abroad.
c) he got a job.
d) he was not healthy.
iii) A little voice in Srikkanth said,
a) “You should become a big shot.”
b) “You will make it.”
c) “Be sure of your goal.”
d) “Don’t give up.”
iv) You should not do anything without _______________
v) _______________ change for a person from time to time.
1. According to the author, what are the steps in the goal setting process?
2. Explain “Don’t worry, Cheeka… you will make it. You will make a comeback in the Indian team, you will be a successful cricketer."
3. How did the author’s deep rooted desire become a reality?
4. What was Tendulkar’s greatest wish?
5. When can you achieve your own goals in life?
1. Describe how Srikkanth achieved his professional goals.
2. Even after being dropped from the Indian team, why did they select him to be the captain?
3. What is Srikkanth’s advice to achieve your goals?
1. Give four or five factors which could influence you in the choice of subjects or career.
2. Passion is the keyword to success. Explain this with Sachin’s achievement.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.