My Beloved Motherland (Term 3 Chapter 2 | 2nd EVS Environmental Science)
1. Write the names of the National Days for the given dates.
( Independence Day, Gandhi Jayanthi, Children‛s Day, Republic Day )
August 15 : Independence Day
November 14 : Children‛s Day
January 26 : Republic Day
October 2 : Gandhi Jayanthi
2. Circle/Underline the odd one.
a. Mango Bengal Tiger Banyan tree Jackfruit
b. Palm tree Nilgiri Tahr Lotus Emerald Dove
c. Saffron Green Red White
d. January 26 August 15 October 2 November 12
3. Select and circle the name for the given picture.
4. Draw a line connecting the symbol with its name.
5. Fill in the blanks.
(Dr.Rajendra Prasad, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, State fruit, Mahatma Gandhi, Nilgiri Tahr )
a. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India.
b. The First President of India was Dr.Rajendra Prasad.
c. Mahatma Gandhi is the Father of our Nation.
d. The State animal of Tamil Nadu is the Nilgiri Tahr.
e. Jackfruit is our State fruit.
6. Tick (✓) the correct behaviour and cross (x) the wrong one.
* I can name some National days and National leaders.
* I can identify National and State symbols.
* I care for public property.