![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Let us follow
What should we do? Put a tick (✓) next to the correct picture.
Listen to the teacher and tick (✓) Yes/No.
I water my plants daily. Yes ✔ No
I throw stones at birds. Yes No ✔
I clean my garden. Yes ✔ No
Note to the teacher: Inculcate the value of empathy towards all living things.
Let us do
rose jasmine daisy sunflower hibiscus cactus parrot crow hen eagle duck cuckoo owl
• Place the pictures of the words on the table.
• Invite a child and whisper a word to him/her.
• Let the child find the picture.
• Encourage the child to show the picture and say the word to the class.
• Make other children repeat it.
• Practise it with other words.
• Repeat with all children.
I can do
I. Who am I? Say my name.
Rose Jasmine Hibiscus Cactus
II. Match the following.
1. I say caw.. caw.. caw..
2. I say quack.. quack.. quack..
3. I say coo… coo… coo…
4. I say keet… keet… keet…
III. Tick (✓) the correct one.
The cat is on the mat.
The puppy is in the tub.
The cow is under the tree.
IV. Listen to the words and cross (×) the odd one.
a. thin – thick– ship– thud
b. fish – sung – long – ring
c. moth – song – with – pith
d. phone – photo – phase – shut
V. Recite the poem “Little Birdie”.
Now I can...
Note to the teacher: Ask children to colour the apple when they achieve the learning outcome.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.