Let us think and do
1. Tick (✓) Yes or No.
a. The mouse lives in a house. Yes ✔ No
b. The cow did not make a loud sound. Yes No✔
c. The mouse goes to a new town. Yes✔ No
2. Fill in the blanks.
There is a mouse in a house. The house is in the town.
A cow comes to the house. It makes a loud sound. Moooo…. Moooo
The mouse runs out of the house. It runs to a new town. It finds a new house in the town.
3. What is it? Write in the blank.
Let us make
» Take a cotton ear bud
» Dip it in ink of any colour.
» Press the coloured portion all over the flower.
» Colour the leaves in green.
This is my flower plant.
Note to the teacher: Demonstrate the steps of colouring a flower. Read the instructions one by one. Encourage children to colour the flower after listening to your instructions.
I can do
1. Match the words with their pictures.
2. Fill in the blanks with Their / Our / Its.
We are sisters. Our mother is a nurse.
They are sad. Their ball is lost.
It is a pen. Its cap is yellow.
3. Listen to the teacher read the story and circle the words the teacher repeats.
* Ram and Sam are kind boys.
* They like their pet very much.
* It always plays near them.
* They make sure to get home soon.
Note to the teacher: Read the words – kind much near get sure
4. Write the correct words in the blanks.
a. He runs (run/runs) on the road.
b. She makes (make/makes) a paper boat.
c. I like (like/likes) mangoes.
d. We ride (ride/rides) a bicycle.
e. They tell (tell/tells) us a story.
5. Read and match the correct picture
6. Recite the poem, Pat-a-Cake.
Now I can...
Note to the teacher: Ask children to colour the apple when they achieve the learning outcome.