![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Let us think and do
1. Match the dialogues with the pictures.
2. Tick (✓) Yes or No.
a. There is a cat on the hill. Yes No ✔
b. The rat has a jet. Yes No ✔
c. There is a dragon in the egg. Yes ✔ No
d. The ox and the rat fly away. Yes ✔ No
3. Choose and write what you can do.
I can jump.
I can hop.
I can run.
I can swim.
I can sing.
Let us make
» Colour the picture of the farmer.
» Paste woollen thread on the outline of the field.
» Fill the field with sand using glue.
» Paste woollen thread on the outline of the hill.
» Colour the hill brown, the clouds blue and the grass green.
He is farmer.
Note to the teacher: Demonstrate the steps. Read the instructions one by one. Encourage children to do the art work after listening to your instructions.
I can do
1. Tick (✓) the correct pictures for the given sentences.
2. Match the pictures with the words.
3. Circle the pictures with oi or oy sound.
4. Fill in the blanks with was or were.
She was happy.
It was raining.
They were in the park.
I am tired.
We were friends.
You were thin.
5. Tick (✓) the correct sentence.
6. Listen to the teacher read the story and circle the words the teacher repeats.
» My name is Abdul.
» My best friend is Mano.
» His house is too far.
» He rides a bicycle all the way to see me.
» I wait until he comes.
» We run over the hill to play every evening.
Note to the teacher: Read the words – best name too way until over
7. Recite the poem, The Farmer in the Field.
Note to the teacher: Ask children to colour the apple when they achieve the learning outcome.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.