G. Make a fact file on how do we use these resources in our day-to-day life.
* Solar energy
* Wind energy
* Hydro energy
CONNECTING TO SELF
H. Fill in the table given below.
I. During winter season many of us fall sick and suffer from, cough and fever. Put a (✔) for the things you will do to keep fit.
1. Drink cold water. [ ]
2. Eat home-cooked food. ☑
3. I will visit the doctor. ☑
4. Never wash my hands. [ ]
5. I will take medicine and rest. ☑
J. Tick the correct word for the given icon.
i) rainy ☑ cloudy [ ]
ii) windy [ ] sunny ☑
iii) windy ☑ rainy [ ]
iv) thunder [ ] lightning ☑
v) rainbow ☑ downpour [ ]
STEPS TO SUCCESS
K. Relate the sentences with weather/ climate/ season and write the suitable word in the blanks.
1. Weather forecast is useful for farmers, fishermen, and navigators.
2. The climate of a place is permanent in nature.
3. India has a tropical monsoon climate.
4. Spring, Summer, autumn and winter are the four seasons.
5. Global warming is a change in the world's climate.
6. Satellite photographs help us predict tomorrow’s weather.
7. Spring is my favourite season.
LEARNING LINKS AND REFERENCES
e-links- https://en.m.wikipedia.org> wiki> season.
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org> wiki> S...
books- Different Seasons - Stephen King
A Book of Seasons - Alice Proven
To learn the usage of conjutions through Cinjuction Eater Game
Steps to Play the Game
1. Scan the QR or click the URL and open the game in the browser.
2. C lick ‘ P lay’ to start the game.
3. Read the instruc tions give n in ‘ H ow to P lay’ .
4. Y ou h ave to compete with the comput er f rog and gobble all the answers you c an identif yi ng the correct conj unc tion which are written near the insects.
♦ Read a piece of article or the prose piece and pick out the conj unc tions.
♦ W rite your own sentences us ing the conj unc tions.
* To now the types of conj unc tions.
* T o u se the conj unc tions intencessen