![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Points to remember
* Living (biotic) and non-living (abiotic) components interact with one another.
* There are two types of ecosystems terrestrial (on land) and aquatic (in water).
* The feeding relationship in an ecosystem is called a food chain.
* Biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste should be kept separate
* The 3R’s are in a certain order: First reduce, then reuse and finally recycle.
* Waste should never be burned as it causes air and soil pollution.
* Pollution occurs when the environment gets contaminated by waste, chemicals and harmful substances.
* Major types of pollution are four: air pollution, water pollution, land pollution, and noise pollution.
* There are many small habits, any student can practice to reduce pollution, manage waste correctly and protect the environment.
Through this activity you will able to understand the atomic level of the process that plants use to convert solar energy into chemical energy.
Step 1: Type the URL given or scan the QR code to launch the activity. Food chain page will open.
Step 2: With the use of mouse drag the parts of the food chain - the animals or plants given to their correct place - in the empty boxes.
Step 3: When the chain is complete you can watch the food chain in action.
Step 4: Continue the activity by click on the next icon. Play and observe the various complex levels of food chain.
Eco System URL:
*Pictures are indicative only
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.