![if !IE]> <![endif]>
* To acquire knowledge about ecosystems and their components
* To understand food chains and their role in ecosystems
* To learn about waste, its management and recycling
* To find out the difference between biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste
* To study different types of pollution and their impact on environment
The surroundings or space in which a person, animal, or plant lives, is known as on environment. Environment is everything that is surround us. It can have both living (biotic) and non-living things (abiotic). Abiotic factors are non-living parts such as sunlight, air, water and minerals in soil. Biotic factors are living things of our environment such as plants, animals, bacteria and more. Organisms live, constantly interact with one another and adapt themselves to conditions to their environment.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.