Points to Remember:
• The <script> tag alerts the browser program to start interpreting all the text between these tags as a script
• The scope of a variable is the life time of a variable of source code in which it is defined
• A literal is a fixed value given to a variable in source code.
• An expression is a code fragment that can be evaluated to some data type the language supports.
• Java Script supports all basic arithmetic operators like +, - , *, / & %
• Java scripts has an in built feature of concatenating strings.
• The types of operator is used to get the data type of a variable.
• ?: is the conditional operator in Java Script also called as ternary operator.