1.‘The Detroit of Asia’ is ___________
2. Pumpsets and motors are produced mostly in
3.___________ are an essential aspect of a nation’s development.
d) none of these
4.Tiruppur is known for
a) Leather tanning
b) Lock making
5. A successful industrial cluster entirely created by the Tamil Nadu is
of leather and tannery facilities are located around Vellore District in
2. Special Economic Zones policy was introduced on in April 2000.
3. Entrepreneur is an innovator of new ideas and business processes.
1. Which one of the following is not having leather factories?
2. Which one of the following is not a industrial developing agency?
1. Entrepreneur - Export Processing Zone
2. MEPZ - Coimbatore
3. Indian Ordance Factory - Organizer
4. TNPL - Aravankadu
5. Machester of south India - Karur
1. Entrepreneur - Organizer
2. MEPZ - Export Processing Zone
3. Indian Ordance Factory - Aravankadu
4. TNPL - Karur
5. Machester of south India - Coimbatore