![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Medical Conditions in Pregnancy
In this unit we shall examine those disease conditions that affect pregnancy. These are anemia, malaria and sexually transmitted diseases, cardiac diseases and tuberculosis
At the end of the lesson you will be able to
· Screen out women with anaemia in pregnancy
· Educate mothers on good nutrition
· Counsel women on precautionary measures to prevent malaria
· Treat common diseases in pregnancy like malaria, tuberculosis
· Manage women with cardiac diseases in pregnancy and labour
· Apply the principle of health promotion to enhance the health of affected mother in pregnancy.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.