F. *Here is a travelogue by the students of Government Girls Higher Secondary School, Pattukkottai after their trip to Darjeeling. Listen to the travelogue and answer the following questions.
i) Fill in the blanks with suitable words.
1. The students visited _Darjeeling_ city.
2. Kanchenjunga is the third highest mountain in the world.
3. Tiger hill is 13 km away from Darjeeling.
4. The drinking water is supplied by Senchal lake to the city.
5. After Senchal lake, they visited Batasia loop
ii) Do you think they had a memorable and enjoyable school trip?
Yes. They had a memorable and enjoyable school trip.
iii) Name a few places that you wish to visit with your classmates as a school trip.
Thekkady, Kochi, Munnar, and Trivandrum
iv) State whether the following statements are True or False.
1. As the sky was cloudy, they could get the glimpse of the Mount Everest. - False
2. The toy train covers 14 km in three hours. - True
3. Tiger hill has earned international fame for the best sunset view. - True