Importance of Research in Nursing
· Research builds an advanced body of nursing knowledge.
· Research provides a cost effective, and efficient health care.
· Research moulds the attitude and improves technical skills.
· Research fills the gap and helps in finding out new knowledge of practice.
· Research makes individual health care responsiblity and decision making in health related problems.
· Research modifies the old theories and discovers new theories.
· Research adopts evidence based practice, while providing care or health education to those who are in need.
· Research develops knowledge about the current issues happening in medical field.
· Research provides scientific basis for the practice of the nursing profession on need based intervention.
· Research prepares the individuals to be a nurse scientists.