Few tips for students to improve memory :
· While you settle down to study, keep your textbooks, notebooks, pen etc. with you, so that you do not have to get up frequently to fetch these things.
· Select a fixed place for reading. See to it that the reading room is adequately ventilated and well lighted. Avoid the disturbances of T.V., tape-recorder or telephones in the room.
· Always sit and read. Don’t keep lying on the bed while reading.
· Keep a time-table for the entire syllabus and paste it in front of your reading table and follow it. Inform your parents or friends that you would not like to be disturbed.
· Before and after your reading session, close your eyes for a minute and take deep breath. If you find the subject difficult, resort to deep-breathing for 2 minutes so as to increase your concentration.
· Read each paragraph word to word and try to remember the contents. After some time try to recall what you’ have read. Note down the important points Discuss what you have read with your friends and then open the book and confirm what you have retained.
Copyright © 2018-2020 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.