![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. The angles below 90° are called as acute angles.
2. The angles above 90° are alled as obtuse angles.
3. A straight angle is formed by joining two consective right angles.
4. The obtuse angle in ∆ABC is ∠C
5. Hand of a clock at 3.20 shows acute angle.
6 In the following letters, which one forms the right angle?
Answer: a) L
7. Circle the right angle.
8 The angle shown in this picture is 900
a. more than 120°
b. Less than 45°
c. more than 180°
9. The angle formed by the nail cutter is acute angle.
10. Name the angles formed when, the vessels are lifted by tongs in the kitchen.
Answer: Acute angle.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.