1. Among the following shapes, find out which one would look the same after one-fourth turn. put a (✔) mark.
2. Among the following letters, find out which one would look same after half turn.
3. Find the numbers which will look same on a half-turn.
4. How the following numbers are changed after half-turn.
Prepare, a Gallery of 5 pictures after one fourth and half turns, and show it to your teacher. From the Gallery, prepare a table, that which looks the same after one fourth and half turn rotations.
1/3 a turn:
Example: The following picture will look same on 1/3 of a turn.
1/6 a turn:
Example: The following picture will look same on 1/6 of a turn.
1. Look at the following shapes. Draw that how will it be changed after 1/3 and 1/6 of a turn?
Prepare a Gallery by drawing the various numbers, pictures, Rangoli which will be occurred in 1/3 a turn, 1/6 a turn and show it to your teacher.
Think it: Find the only English alphabet which will not change its shape after ¼, ½, 1/3, 1/6 a turn rotations?