![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Entrepreneurship is a process of identifying and starting a business venture, sourcing and organizing the required resources and taking risks associated with the venture.
Entrepreneurship has been defined in several ways and is considered as :
· A theory of evolution of economic activities
· A continuous process of economic development
· An ingredient to economic development
· Essentially a creative activity or an innovative function
· A risk taking factor which is responsible for an end result
· Usually understood with reference to individual business
· Name given to the factor of production which performs the functions of an enterprise
· Creates awareness among people about economic activity
· Generates self-employment and additional employment.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.