![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Points to remember:
· Abstract Data type (ADT) is a type (or class) for objects whose behavior is defined by a set of value and a set of operations.
· The definition of ADT only mentions what operations are to be performed but not how these operations will be implemented.
· ADT does not specify how data will be organized in memory and what algorithms will be used for implementing the operations
· Constructors are functions that build the abstract data type.
· Selectors are functions that retrieve information from the data type.
· Concrete data types or structures (CDT's) are direct implementations of a relatively simple concept.
· Abstract Data Types (ADT's) offer a high level view (and use) of a concept independent of its implementation.
· A concrete data type is a data type whose representation is known and in abstract data type the representation of a data type is unknown
· Pair is a compound structure which is made up of list or Tuple
· List is constructed by placing expressions within square brackets separated by commas
· The elements of a list can be accessed in two ways. The first way is via multiple assignment and the second method is by the element selection operator
· Bundling two values together into one can be considered as a pair
· List does not allow to name the various parts of a multi-item object.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.