Bigger Number - Smaller Number
Write the Count in and Tick (✓) the bigger number
Write the Count in and Tick (✓) the smaller number
• Circle the Bigger number:
a) 7, 8
b) 5, 6
c) 9, 4
d) 1, 3
• Circle the smaller number:
a) 1, 5
b) 6, 4
C) 8, 3
d) 7, 9
Forward – Backward
Fill up the missing numbers.
What are the differences between the numbers that you have filled in the trains above?
First train has forward counting of numbers.
Secount train has backward counting of number.
Look at the Fruit Babies on the stage
1. Name the fruit-baby standing in first position. Mango baby
2. is standing in the 9th position.
3. Name the fruit-baby standing in the 7th position. Apple baby
4. is standing in the 5th position.
5. Which fruit-baby do you like the most? Why? I like sixth baby, the pear the most
1. Join the dots in order and colour the picture.
2. Form the picture like using bindhis.
3. Frame the numbers 1 to 9 by using match sticks.
The number 2 can be framed as . Try other numbers. Answer: 13
4. Colour the boxes with nine different colours.
Colour the boxes with the specified position.
Slide and Ladder
1. To be familiar with numbers from 1 to 6.
2. To inculcate moral values.
Materials required: A dice, different coloured buttons.
1. Students can play alone or in a group of two or more.
2. Each player should throw the dice and move their button in the game chart from their starting point.
3. Throwing the dice should be done in rotation.
4. Whenever they reach the bottom of the ladder, they should climb up and when they reach the head of the slide, they should come down to the bottom of the slide.
5. The player who reaches the end will be the winner.