![if !IE]> <![endif]>
WORLD OF MICROBES
VIII. Answer very briefly:
1. Distinguish between Virion and Viroid.
1. Simple virus particle.
2. Grow and multiply in living cells.
1. The protein free pathogenic RNA of virus.
2. Found in plant cells and causes disease in plants.
2. Name the vector of the malarial parasite. Mention the species of malarial parasite which cause malignant and fatal malaria.
Vector : Female Anopheles mosquito.
Fatal parasite: Plasmodium falciparum.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.