Algorithms and Instructions
Kuzhali explained the steps to play the board game ludo.
* Two to four players can play this board game by rolling a dice.
* Each player will have four coins at the bay. The aim of the game is to take all four coins to the end point. Player who does this first will be the winner.
* The player can take each of his coin from the bay to the starting point only when he gets one on the dice and moves from there as per the number for on the dice.
* A player can put his opponent’s coin back to the bay when his coin gets to occupy the same position as that of the opponent’s coin.
* Then the opponent should move the coin once again from the starting point only when he gets one on the dice.
Arrange the instructions in order by writing the numbers 1 to 7 that help us to draw the picture of a cat.
Draw eyes and nose. (3)
Draw a circle. (1)
Colour the cat. (7)
Draw the neck, body and two legs. (5)
Draw mouth and mustache. (4)
Draw two ears. (2)
Draw a tail. (6)
Follow the instructions to make a paper boat.
* Take a square shaped paper.
* Fold it along the centre to make it half.
* Make the second fold to make it a quarter.
* Fold one of the four flaps diagonally.
* Fold the remaining three flaps together in the opposite direction.
* Open up the folds. The paper boat is ready now.