![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Advantages of Server Side programs.
1. All programs reside in one machine called the Server. Any number of remote machines (called clients) can access the server programs.
2. New functionalities to existing programs can be added at the server side which the clients‘ can advantage without having to change anything from their side.
3. Migrating to newer versions, architectures, design patterns, adding patches, switching to new databases can be done at the server side without having to bother about clients‘ hardware or software capabilities.
4. Issues relating to enterprise applications like resource management, concurrency, session management, security and performance are managed by service side applications.
5. They are portable and possess the capability to generate dynamic and user-based content (e.g. displaying transaction information of credit card or debit card depending on user‘s choice).
Types of Server Side Programs
1. Active Server Pages (ASP)
2. Java Servlets
3. Java Server Pages (JSPs)
4. Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs)
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.